How do I set up an Attorney account?
Whether you’re a new or existing Clerky customer, the easiest way to set up an Attorney account is from our Attorney Accounts page.
New to Clerky?
- If you’re new to Clerky, click Open an Account on our Attorney Accounts page.
- Once you’ve signed up, you’ll be able to submit your Attorney account application.
- We’ll send you an approval or rejection via email within 1-2 business days.
While you wait for us to approve your Attorney account application, we’ll set you up with a regular Clerky account. This will give you access to all of our regular account features. Once we approve your Attorney account, you'll receive access to our Attorney account features and products.
Did you sign up from another page?
If you signed up for Clerky from another page and you’d like to apply for an Attorney account, you can click I’m a Startup Attorney in the bottom right-hand corner when you log in to Clerky for the first time. This will take you to an Attorney account application.
Already on Clerky?
- If you already have a regular Clerky account but would like to apply for an Attorney account, click Already on Clerky? on our Attorney Accounts page.
- Fill out the application and submit it.
- We’ll send you an approval or rejection via email within 1-2 business days. In the meantime, you can continue using your regular Clerky account as usual.