How do I change the email address on my account?
Every Clerky account is tied to one specific email address. If you have an account on Clerky under one email address, but would like to use Clerky with a different email address, you will need to first create a new account under your other email address.
Then, to make sure your new account has access to what you've done under your original account, you can add your new account as a collaborator for the Teams associated with your original account.
Adding Collaborators to Teams
- Sign in to your original account.
- Click on Teams on the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click a Team you want to add your new account to.
- Click the Add Collaborator button on the Collaborators page.
- Enter your new account’s email address. Click the Admin box to give your new account permission to add collaborators to that Team (note that Read and Write, which give you permission to edit and view document sets, are already selected).
- Click the Add Collaborator button.
- Repeat steps 2 - 6 for each Team you want your new account to have access to.