What if I already have an LLC?

You should consult with an attorney to determine the best way to proceed.

One option may be to convert your LLC to a C-corporation. Due to the complexity of LLC conversions, we are currently unable to automate this process.

Alternatively, your attorney may determine that you can safely ignore your LLC and incorporate a new C-corporation. In that case, we would be happy to be of service.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us